Intuitive Training is committed to providing quality training and assessment in accordance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (SRTOs 2015). As such, Intuitive Training is required to have and provide detail of a fair and reasonable refund process.
The purpose of this policy is to provide for the appropriate handling of client refunds.
2. Policy Statement
Intuitive Training is committed to ensuring fair and reasonable refund practices.
Intuitive Training will:
- Implement and maintain a process for fair and reasonable refund of fees paid; and
- Provide refunds for fees and charges paid by individuals / clients, where training and assessment activities have not been delivered.
- Provide replacements /refunds for products purchased by individuals / clients from our website (“Site”)
3. Product Refunds (First Aid Shop Purchases Only)
If you have a problem with your order we require you contact us within 7 days of receipt of the order. We abide by the Consumer Guarantees, Warranties and Refunds policy of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Refunds for products are available at up to 100% of the purchase price providing the products are returned:
- in their original packaging
- in an unused condition and;
- free from damage
Products must be returned with proof of purchase documentation within 30 days at the expense of the customer.
Intuitive Training may reduce the amount refunded to the customer if the product is damaged or in less than ‘as new’ condition upon return.
Please email email@example.com if you require a refund.
Intuitive Training will exchange or refund a product that meets the above return and refund requirements.
Defective products will be either repaired or replaced with the original product purchased, however if this is not able to be done a full refund will be provided.
Intuitive Training will only pay the freight for the return of products and/ or the resupply of products when the goods are faulty.
Where customers have ordered products that are the incorrect size or type, Intuitive Training agrees to exchange the products providing the customer pays the return and resupply freight costs. Where a different product is resupplied a cost adjustment may be applied.
Delivery charges paid by the customer will only be refunded for faulty items.
Customers are not entitled to a refund when they:
- Simply change their mind or no longer want the goods
- Realise they cannot afford the goods
- Find the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere
- Choose the incorrect size or colour
- Knew about the particular fault/defect prior to and in advance of making the purchase
- Were responsible for causing the fault or defect
Intuitive Training reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on returned items that have been specifically ordered for a customer are returned without their original packaging or have clear signs of use.
In these cases the customer is required to pay the return freight to Intuitive Training