• POLE TOP RESCUE
• LOW VOLTAGE RESCUE
• ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM RESCUE
• ESCAPE FROM AN ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM
• ESI SAFETY RULES
• ESI FIRST AID
Get Qualifications in
• CHAINSAW OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
• FIRST AID
• EMERGENCY FIRST AID RESPONSE IN AN EDUCATION AND CARE SETTING
• ESI FIRST AID
• TESTING OF CONNECTIONS TO THE LOW VOLTAGE NETWORK
• SUBSTATION AWARENESS
• UNDERGROUND AWARENESS
• POLE INSPECTION
• INDIVIDUAL OF A WORK GROUP
Intuitive Training remains open during CORONAVIRUS (COVID – 19) outbreak.
Intuitive Training is continually monitoring the advice from Federal and State Governments regarding the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
We remain trading however, given the current information available the following protective measures have been adopted effective immediately in the conduct of daily training sessions. (This advice is subject to change as more current information becomes available)
1. All Intuitive Training staff & contractors have undertaken awareness training on COVID-19
2. On arrival at classes our trainers will request a verbal response from all students and record their attendance on class registers.
3. Theory classes will be limited in size to allow a social separation distance of 4 square metres between students (where space allows).
4. All tables and chairs will be wiped down with a disinfectant wipes before students enter classrooms.
5. Personal Hygiene products will be available in all classes (tissues, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes)
6. Students undertaking practical assessments will be required to wear nitrile examination gloves or their own hand protection to reduce infection risks.
7. All practical resuscitation equipment will be sanitised before each class. AED’s will be wiped with disinfectant wipes before use and in between student
8. Practical training and assessment will be conducted whereby each student has an allocated area of 4 square metres to maintain the required social distancing requirements
9. Practical resuscitation assessments will remain consistent with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines (5 Breathing & 8 C.P.R).
Whilst we are in the current COVID 19 Outbreak a reasonable adjustment may apply where a student states they will not put their mouth on the mannikin during breaths (even with a barrier device in place).
In this case students are required to demonstrate all aspects of giving breaths (i.e. head tilt and blowing to the side of the mannikin) while not actually blowing into the mouth of the mannikin.
10. LV Rescue insulated crooks will be wiped with disinfectant wipes before use and between each student.
11. Electrical testing equipment will be wiped with disinfectant wipes before use and in between each student.
Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes are available from our trainers upon request
Welcome to Intuitive Training
Intuitive Training was formed in August 2016 by Stephen Pike, Stephen has a wide range of experience in the Vocational Education and Training industry specifically training employees and contractors in the Electricity Supply Industry in Qld, NSW, Vic, WA, and NT, our training services also compliment the construction industry.
Intuitive Training was founded to provide a complete solution to the needs of industry,having recently been granted RTO status (31685) we aim to continue providing a wide range of training courses in a flexible and timely manner.
Through our scope of registration Intuitive Training has access to a range of training products to support Electricity Supply and Construction Industries and construction industry contractors along the eastern seaboard.
We have access to a select group of industry trainers who have hands on industry experience and attend regular professional development sessions to maintain their industry currency and engagement.
We impress upon our trainers to maintain engagement with industry to ensure that they are up to date with current industry practices further we support them in their quest to maintain their vocational training skills by maintaining memberships with VELG Training.
Intuitive Training is excited at the possibility of being able to service you and your workforce to meet industry training and ongoing compliance requirements.